Looking for ways to enjoy the Star Wars fun all year round? Why not add a little Star Wars aquarium decorations to your fish tank? From Darth Vader and Yoda to these fierce AT-ATs, your fish will be swimming in style, and you’ll be geeking out every day!
Whether you want to create a Star Wars-themed fish tank or merely want to gawk at what can be done with an existing aquarium, these Star Wars aquarium decorations are sure to please.
So let the Force be with you as you choose the perfect Star Wars aquarium decorations for your fish tank!
AT-AT Combat Walker
One of my favorite Star Wars decorations has been the AT-AT Walker (All Terrain Armored Transport). I have seen people use all kinds of Star Wars decorations in their fish tanks, but the AT-AT really takes the cake.
This impressive landscaping ornament is made of Polyresin, which is inert and safe for most fresh water and saltwater tanks . Unlike the LEGO build-and-display model that comes with sharp edges, this AT-AT walker has been smoothed out and is safe for your fish and other aquatic creatures.
- ⚡〖STORY ORIGIN〗: Do you think this is a robot dog? Correction, it's more like the At-at Walker of...
- 🐠〖SUITABLE SIZE〗: The aquarium landscaping ornament is made of high material, it is durable and...
- 💎【REST ASSURED MATERIAL】Made of resin premium material, suitable for fresh water and salt water...
- 🐡〖CLEVER DESIGN〗: The robot dog has a cave design on its abdomen. The edge of the cave is smoothly...
- 💎【Rest assured purchase】 - we Support no reason to return and money back.Feel free to contact us...
Still, it doesn’t sport a stunning silver finish like the original one in the famous scene from Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back. Instead, it looks like an old, battle-scarred AT-AT, as if it has been sunken in the swamps of Dagobah.
Regarding the size, it comes in two different versions. The small one is 5.9″[L] x 3.4″[W] x 5.5″[H], and the big one is 7″ [L] x 3.9″ [W] x 7″[H]. At just lower than 7 inches tall, it’s sure to be a conversation piece in any fish tank.
I have seen many decor ideas with these AT-AT Combat Walkers, but the most inspired one has to be the betta fish tank by James! It is an excellent example of how you can use AT-AT aquarium decorations and glowing aquarium plants to create a unique and awesome looking fish tank!
Darth Vader Melted Helmet
If you tend toward the Dark Side, grab a Darth Vader helmet. While the original Darth Vader helmet has been sculpted in great detail , this one has been slightly simplified for use as an aquarium decoration.
This cute aquarium ornament measures 3.5″ x 3″ x 3.7″, basically the size of a baseball. I think this Darth Vader helmet looks better in small tanks because of its size, and it can be definitely the centerpiece. For larger tanks, it may get lost among other decorations. To make it more prominent, you may want to put it on top of an underwater light or air stone.
- The Pet Ting Star Wars Darth Vader Helmet brings one of the most iconic movie characters to your tank
- One of the most iconic movie characters to your tank. With multiple swim holes your Fish or Reptile will...
- Will they turn to the dark side?
- Dimensions: 9 x 8 x 9.5 cm
- High Quality
I have noticed that many fish keepers use another Darth Vader helmet that is 3D Printed with PLA plastic, which offers more size options, ranging from 2″ to 12″.
I would not recommend using these in your fish tanks because only ABS and Food-Grade PETG based 3D printing filaments are aquaria safe. PLA plastic  or polylactic acid is economically produced from renewable raw materials, such as cornstarch, tapioca roots, or sugarcane, but it’s biodegradable and may dissolve in water.
Millennium Falcon Aquarium Ornament
Millennium Falcon, the most famous starship in the galaxy, can travel at near-light-year speeds, but this aquarium ornament just makes your tank look cool.
This Star Wars decoration is a bit larger than the Darth Vader helmet, measuring 9.3″x 6.5″ x 6.1″. It’s made of aquarium-safe Polyresin that can stand up to years of use in both fresh and saltwater tanks.
The level of detail on this Star Wars Millennium Falcon ornament is decent, right down to the Millennium Falcon’s distinctive shape. It will surely be a hit with Star Wars fans and non-fans!
- A high detailed Star Wars Millennium Falcon Ornament
- A high detailed Star Wars Millennium Falcon Ornament Can be used in Fresh water, Tropical and Salt water...
- Bring a bit of star wars to your tank, we also have other Stars wars themed ornaments
- May the force be with you!
- Dimensions 23.5 x 16.5 x 15.6 cm
Baby Yoda (The Child) Aquarium Decor
This cute little creature may look like a “Baby Yoda,” but in fact, it’s called “The Child” from Star Wars: The Mandalorian, and now you can become his protector.
This Baby Yoda aquarium decoration is made of durable rubber and meticulously coated to prevent toxins from leaching into your water. The seller also claims that it’s also tested by a marine biologist to guarantee 100% safety for both fresh and saltwater tanks.
You have five different design options. This little guy measures 2″, and it’s small enough not to take up too much space in your tank.
No matter which designs you choose, this Baby Yoda aquarium decoration will bring a smile to your face every time you look at it.
Buy here: Etsy
Star Wars Aquarium Figures
From AT-AT to Millennium Falcon to Baby Yoda, it seems a lot of people want Star Wars in their aquariums. A single Darth Vader helmet probably doesn’t look that impressive in a fish tank, so you may want to consider getting a set of Star Wars figures.
If you and your family share an affection for Star Wars, you can find sets that include Darth Vader, Luke Skywalker, Clone trooper, Obi Wan, Queen Amidala, and more, and there’s something for everyone!
Like the Baby Yoda, each figure is hand-made with rubber. These Star Wars aquarium decorations are also backed by a money-back satisfaction guarantee, so you can buy with confidence.
Buy here: Etsy
DIY LEGO TIE Fighter
Obviously, nothing beats a TIE fighter (T/F) when it comes to forming the Imperial fleet’s backbone. And we’re sure it will bring balance to the Force in your aquarium with this setup.
We love the idea of using an existing LEGO set and incorporating it into your fish tank. For this setup, the LEGO TIE fighter is from Amazon, and the figures are from Etsy. Simply use an aquarium-safe silicone to weigh the figures down and keep the TIE on top of the glass bottle.
It’s nothing to worry about the safety of your fish. As we mentioned in this article, LEGO is mostly made of ABS plastic, which is non-toxic.
- Fans can build their own missile-shooting LEGO brick version of the iconic Imperial TIE Fighter (75300)...
- Includes 2 LEGO Star Wars minifigures: a TIE Fighter Pilot with a blaster pistol and a Stormtrooper with...
- The TIE Fighter features an opening LEGO minifigure cockpit and 2 spring-loaded shooters for...
- Great for solo building or sharing the fun with friends and family, this set makes the best birthday...
- Measuring over 6.5 in. (17 cm) high, 5.5 in. (14 cm) long and 6 in (15 cm) wide, it makes a striking...
Which Do You Like?
If you love Star Wars so much that you want to see it in your aquarium every day, then one of these beloved Star Wars decorations is perfect for you.
Remember to use an aquarium-safe silicone to weigh down the figures if you’re going the DIY route.
If there are any cool Star Wars aquarium decor ideas that you think we missed, we’re more than happy to consider them.
Have fun and enjoy your Star Wars aquarium decoration!
- More Decoration DIY: Materials and Aquarium Suitability [Link]
- Original Darth Vader Helmets (Screen-Used) [Link]
- The Ultimate Guide to 3D Printing – 101 Questions Answered [Link]
- Article featured image [Link]